STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
From Oliver Cherer's album "Most Days" Video Promo by Mark French.
Ordinary Things explained by a not so ordinary person. Well extraordinary things do happen in real-life as a pro YouTuber visits the studio....
Mark Thomas Furniture working in the studio with new oak table in the Hastings photo studio
Stills shoot for Davina McCall Fitness in Tunbridge Wells by our two photographers Tim Nathan and Graeme Williams.
"It is as if the drama and anticipation of changing skies and moody seas echo the complication and confusion of our troubled minds. These scenes witnessed through a lens and cast within a frame speak of personal human pain, experiences and circumstances, temper our suffering. The sea and sky bring us a calm wonder and visceral moments in time. Nature's visual gift to us is that of peace and joy." EDDIE KNIGHT